Perfect Moment Mondays inspired by: http://www.weebleswobblog.com/ Visit her blog to find out how to play...
This morning during my morning commute into work, I was flipping through the radio stations to try and find some music since I’m not much of a talk radio kind of gal. Finding actual music on the radio in the a.m. in this area is kind of like finding a diamond in the rough due to all of the talk radio shows. I’m not a picky person- I will listen to any kind of music I can find while scrolling through the dial, and this morning I did even better…
I had one of those moments where you randomly scroll through your radio dial and find a song you absolutely love that you rarely ever hear unless you’re playing the beloved cd. Sure enough, while doing my 3rd scroll-through in a desperate attempt to find music before resorting to digging out my cd collection, I happened upon Could You Be Loved by Bob Marley. I love Bob Marley music in general (how could you not? Anything beach-y and upbeat is always a favorite in my book) and Could You Be Loved is my all-time favorite Marley song. Not only is it a fun song, but it also reminds me of walking the beach with hubby on our honeymoon.
What a perfect start to a Monday workday…. Driving down the road, the commuters around me must have seen this young girl in business-casual rocking out in her car singing at the top of her lungs and thought she was nuts. Not nuts though… just enjoying a perfect moment.
1093rd Friday Blog Roundup + 20th Anniversary
20 hours ago

Just SEEING you so happy would give people their own perfect moments.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great song. Plus, it has such joyous memories for you!
I love hearing songs I haven't listened to in awhile. There are so many thought provoking songs for me. It's great to hear them at random times.
ReplyDeleteThere is something very special about hearing a loved song on the radio. It's far, far better than selecting it on a CD.
ReplyDelete